- Administrator Settings (Note: only available to admins)
Administrator Settings (Note: only available to admins)
How do I change the organization's email address?
- The organization's email address cannot be changed once you subscribed to it.
How do I make changes to the company information?
- Please select ‘Settings’ in the sidebar on the left side. The first screen will show the company information.
Please type in the organization name, and select an image as a company logo from your computer or Storage.
Click on ‘Upload logo’ to link the image with your company.
Click on ‘Save company information to save changes.
How do I create a project?
- Primarily, the Project Manager (PM) user is supposed to create projects. The PM can create projects on the 'Projects' page in the Project Management module.
Go to the Projects page by clicking on 'Project' in the sidebar on the left side.
Click on the ‘+Create Project’ button and complete the Create Project wizard.
Optionally, the Administrator user can create a project in 'Settings'.
Click on 'Settings' in the sidebar on the left, select 'Projects' in the menu on the top of the screen, and click on '+Create Project'.
In the Create Project window, fill in the data fields and click on 'Create'. Please note that the fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory.
- Click here to learn in more detail, How to create projects.
What are Issues and Issue types?
- An Issue is a basic element of a project and it represents an event or a task. Issue types are separated tasks for a different kind of work.
How to create Workflow?
- Please go to 'Settings' on the left, click on the ‘Issues’ tab on the top of the page, and select ‘Workflows’ in the menu on the left side.
In the ‘Issue types without workflows’ section, select an Issue type you want to create a Workflow for and click on the 'Edit button.
Click on '+Add Workflow'. In the 'Add workflow' window, please fill in the data fields and click on 'Add'.
On the next page, the Workflow is displayed with the Project Role name (PTO, Manager, Developer, Reporter, Process) and the number of destination statuses.
To edit the transitions inside a Workflow (start status and destination status), click on 'Edit' next to the Workflow.
Here, you can add a new transition, edit or delete it.
- Click here to learn in more detail, How to create Workflow.
How do I create new users?
- Please go to the ‘Settings’ page and select the ‘People’ tab on the top of the screen.
To create a new user click on ‘+Add User’, fill out the date fields with the information about the new user, and click on ‘Add’.
- Click here to learn in more detail, How to create new users.
How to create groups?
- Please go to the 'Settings' page and select the ‘People’ tab and select ‘Groups/System Roles’ in the menu on the left side.
Click on ‘+Add group’, type in the name and a description of the group, and click on ‘Add’.
To add members to the group, click on the ‘Details’ button next to the group and select ‘Add / Remove members’.
In the next window, please select the members, click on 'Add selected' or 'Add All'.
When you are done, click 'Update'. Please note, that one user can be a member of multiple groups.
How to create a File Approval Workflow?
- PTOs and Managers of the project can create a File Approval Workflow. Please select your project, and click on ‘Project Settings’. Select ‘File Approval Workflow’ on the left side menu and click on the ‘+Create File Approval Workflow’ button. In the next window, type in the name and a description of the workflow, and click on ‘Create’.
- Optionally, Administrator users can create a File Approval Workflow in 'Settings'.
Click on ‘Settings’ in the sidebar on the left, select 'Storage' on the top of the screen, and click on '+Create Approval Workflow'.
Please type in the name and a description for the workflow, and click ‘Create’.
- Click here to learn in more detail, How to create a File Approval Workflow.