What is qmsWrapper?
- qmsWrapper™ provides a business framework, helping companies to reach compliance. You can focus on business goals, streamline the way you approach regulatory and ISO standards, enhance both quality and productivity. qmsWrapper includes Project Management, Quality Management, Document Management, Team Messaging, Risk Management, and Traceability Matrix.
- qmsWrapper™ helps all companies that want to increase productivity with ISO 9001:2015 and MedDev creators to easily achieve and manage ISO 13485:2016 and 21 CFR 820. When registering, you have the option to choose whether you are interested in eQMS for MedDev (eQMS for MedDev features) or eQMS 9001 (eQMS 9001 features).
- Best for:
1. For companies who need guidance to implement and adopt validated QMS - QMS Beginners
2. For companies who want to automate their quality management and go beyond a paper-based system - Going Digital
How do I register for qmsWrapper?
- We first suggest that you register for Free Trial and test the software. You can do this by clicking on the "Free Trial" button on the Marketplace page.
- Or Book Live Demo (QMS Beginners or Going Digital) and talk to our expert.
Can I calculate the exact price of my qmsWrapper license?
- Signing up for a 14-day free trial, your account is automatically created. Then log in to the Marketplace on our website, where you can find the calculated price. The price depends on several factors.
- Or just contact our support team, and ask for the price list.
- It’s really affordable!
How do I log in to qmsWrapper software?
- Please go to the qmsWrapper login page, and log in with your registered email address and password.
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- If you forgot your password, please go to the qmsWrapper login page and click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link. Type in your registered email and follow the instructions you receive into your email inbox. If you have trouble logging in after resetting your password, please contact the Administrator user of your qmsWrapper instance first. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.
I typed in my login credentials correctly, but I cannot log in to my account. What should I do?
- Probably, the Administrator of your qmsWrapper instance didn’t activate your account yet. If you have trouble logging in after activating your account, please contact our support team.
What should I do if the activation link expired in my welcome mail?
- In case, you missed your welcome mail, you can go to the qmsWrapper login page and reset your password. Click on ‘Forgot your password?’, type in your email, and follow the instructions in the mail we sent to you.
How can I contact support in qmsWrapper software?
What languages are supported?
- At the moment qmsWrapper is only available in English.
Where are my downloaded files?
- The files are being downloaded into your O.S. default download folder.
Can I buy qmsWrapper software with a one-time fee, and install it on my computer?
- qmsWrapper is a cloud-based service. It is available to users on-demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers – installation is not necessary. Subscription is annual for 25 users and storage space used.
- Cloud-based software is flexible, access to the information is possible from anywhere and anytime, regardless of the platform (Windows, Linux, Mac).
How can I pay my qmsWrapper subscription?
- qmsWrapper subscription can be paid using PayPal or Mastercard/Visa credit card.
Can I be the only user of qmsWrapper?
- To use qmsWrappers full potential with all of the features and to fulfill standard requirements, there should be more than one user. For example: With only one person covering all the roles in the company, the approval workflow will not fulfill the requirements of the standards.
- qmsWrapper is intended for small and medium companies, so the number of users is limited to 25.
Do I need to wait until the last day of my subscription to renew my license?
- You don’t need to wait until the last day of your subscription to renew your license, it can be renewed 1 month before your current one expires. The renewed license will go active from the last day of the current license.
On how many computers am I allowed to use qmsWrapper?
- Once signed up, you can log in and use qmsWrapper on any computer. There are no limits regarding computers.
Can I add more users/storage space during the subscription?
- The number of users is limited to 25, unless you have special requirements, contact our support.
- If you log in as an administrator you will be able to see a pricing calculator, that will show currently GB storage. To add more storage space, you will need to drag the red circle to the right or enter the desired number in the boxes.
- It’s really affordable! (yeah, we’ve said this before)
Can I reduce the number of storage spaces during the subscription?
- The number of storage spaces cannot be reduced during the life of the initial subscription. Reducing the number of storage is only possible at the end of the paying cycle.
- To reduce the number of storage spaces, you have to free up some GB space in your qmsWrapper account.
- For any doubts, write to our support team.
Can I cancel my subscription to qmsWrapper before it expires?
- Sadly, it is possible to cancel your subscription, but you will not be refunded. However, a user may submit a request for a refund, by detailing the reasons for a refund. You may not request a refund if you have already used the service for more than five (5) business days after making payment. For more information about Refunds and Cancellation Policy please visit https://www.qmswrapper.com/terms-and-conditions#section-27
Is my data secure and how is it protected?
- Every aspect of qmsWrapper was built with confidentiality and security in mind. Your data is protected and available whenever required, through the cloud-based system. Regular software updates protect the software from emerging security concerns, and continuous, encrypted, off-site multiple location/GEO regions storage backups are protecting your data in case of natural or unforeseen disasters.
- You can also download and store all documents on your computer.
I signed up for the free trial and I couldn’t find Interactive Quality Manual Creator and the GAP Report Tool in my qmsWrapper?
- The Interactive Quality Manual Creator and the GAP Report Tool are not part of the Free Trial. They are available when you purchase the license.