- Computer and Browser Related Questions
Computer and Browser Related Questions
What are the minimum requirements to use qmsWrapper?
- An internet connection (broadband is the best at least 1mbps).
- A monitor with at least 1152 x 864 resolution (1080p monitor for optimal view).
Are there any browser-related issues?
- Safari for Windows is not supported by qmsWrapper.
What browsers are supported?
- Google Chrome version 37 or later on Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later and Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Snow Leopard).
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 or later.
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Mozilla Firefox version 42 or later on Windows Vista or later. Supported on stable, official release builds from Mozilla. Non-Mozilla builds are not supported.
- Vivaldi browser.
- Opera version 33 or later on Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Safari 8.0 and later on Mac OS X 10.10 or later (Yosemite).
- Safari is not supported on any Windows release.
What operating system is required for the qmsWrapper desktop application?
- The desktop application is supported on the following OS:
Mac O.S. 10.10 Yosemite 64 bit or later,
Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit or later,
Debian-based Linux distributions.
Why am I unable to reach qmsWrapper?
- If you are having issues reaching the qmsWrapper website, please check your Ethernet, and TCP/IP configuration. If you still have trouble connecting to qmsWrapper, please contact our support team.