Let’s create an Issue for our project.
- Choose Project on the left side menu bar.
- On the 'Projects' page, please select the project you are working on.
- Click on the '+Create Issue' button in the top-left corner of the page. Select an Issue type you want to create. In our example, we are going to create a Meeting type Issue.
- In the 'Create Meeting' window, fill out the data fields. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory.
- Click on 'Create' to create the Issue. When the Issue has been created, a notification shows up for a couple of seconds, showing the Issue was successfully created.
- The Issue is now listed in the 'Issues' list of the Project. Click on 'Issues' in the left side menu to view the newly created Issue.