To Do List
What is a To Do?
- A To-Do is a note for yourself. Write up all your tasks on the To-Do List, and never forget any of them.
How do I create a To Do?
- To go to the To-Do List module, please click on 'To Do List' in the sidebar on the left side.
On the To-Do List page, please click on the 'Create To Do' button. In the 'Create To Do' window, enter a subject for the To-Do, select the project you want to associate with it, and select the Assignee. Click on 'Create'.
Click here to learn more about How to create To-Dos.
- Alternatively, you can create a To Do in the Conversation module.
Click on the Create To-Do button in the top-right corner of the page.
Click here to learn more about How to create To Dos in Conversation.
- Also, you can create a To-Do by creating a new To-Do Issue in the Project module. All open private To-Dos are visible on the Dashboard and in the To-Do List.
Click here to learn more about How to create To-Dos in the Project module.
How to close a To Do?
- Simply, click on the empty check box of the To-Do.
- Click on the To-Do to go to the details page, and click on the 'Edit button. In the 'Edit issue' window, check the 'Closed' check box and click 'Update'.