To Do List
What is a To Do?
- A To Do is a note for yourself. Write up all your tasks on the To Do List, and never forget any of them.
How do I create a To Do?
- To go to the To Do List module, please click on 'To Do List' in the sidebar on the left side.
On the To Do List page, please click on the 'Create To Do' button. In the 'Create To Do' window, enter a subject for the To Do, select the project you want to associate to it, and select the Assignee. Click on 'Create'.
Click here to learn more about How to create To Dos.
- Alternatively, you can create a To Do in the Conversation module.
Click on the Create To Do button in the top-right corner of the page.
Click here to learn more about How to create To Dos in Conversation.
- Also, you can create a To Do by creating a new To Do Issue in the Project module. All open private To Dos are visible on the Dashboard, and in the To Do List.
Click here to learn more about How to create To Dos in the Project module.
How to close a To Do?
- Simply, click on the empty check box of the To Do.
- Click on the To Do to go to the details page, and click on the 'Edit' button. In the 'Edit issue' window, check the 'Closed' check box and click 'Update'.