- Click on 'Edit' update To Dos.
- In the 'Edit To Do' window, change the data fields and click Update.
Close To Do
Once you completed the deed that you saved a To-Do for, it is no longer necessary to have a reminder insight about it. All you need to do is to complete the To-Do.
To complete a To-Do, please go to the To-Do List, or go to the To-Do List section of the Dashboard, and click on the empty checkbox next to the To-Do. The To-Do then disappears from the list.
- You can close a To Do also if you click Edit, check ’Closed’, and click on Update.
Search To Do
- To search for To Do, please go to the To-Do List module.
- In the filter section, there is a search field for the To-Do subject, a filter for projects and priorities, and a checkbox for completed To Do. Click Search.
- To display completed To Do in the list, check the 'Show completed To Dos' checkbox and click Search. Completed To-Do is checked in the list, and uncomplete To-Do is still unchecked. Just uncheck the closed To Do to reopen them.
- To reset all filters to default, please click on the 'Clear filters' link.