- Click on 'Edit' update To Dos.
- In the 'Edit To Do' window, change the data fields and click Update.
Close To Dos
Once you completed the deed that you saved a To Do for, it is no longer necessary to have a reminder in sight about it. All you need to do is to complete the To Do.
To complete a To Do, please go to the To Do List, or go to the To Do List section of the Dashboard, and click on the empty checkbox next to the To Do. The To Do then disappears from the list.
- You can close a To Do also if you click Edit, check ’Closed’, and click on Update.
Search To Dos
- To search for To Dos, please go to the To Do List page.
- In the filter section, there is a search field for the To Do subject, a filter for projects and priorities, and a checkbox for completed To Dos. Click Search.
- To display completed To Dos in the list, check the 'Show completed To Dos' checkbox and click Search. Completed To Dos are checked in the list, and uncomplete To Dos are still unchecked. Just uncheck the closed To Dos to reopen them.
- To reset all filters to default, please click on the 'Clear filters' link.