The only first sheet in Excel is imported into Traceability Matrix.
The user must define starting cell address (example: B2).
A1 is set as default and it represents Traceability Matrix Column title.
If there are cells with data before starting cell address (rows above or in left columns), they will be skipped.
Other cells in the same Excel column are a requirement or sub-requirement Traceability Matrix.
For items that have parent items, the item must fit parent items by row size (if the parent has multiple children, the parent must have merged cells).
It’s not allowed for items to have merged columns (this leads to an error).
Children items rows must not exceed parent merged rows
Empty rows are allowed, API will skip them.
Errors occur when:
• any cell in starting row does not contain data (it’s empty)
• any cell that goes into calculation is merged by columns
• merging rows in a parent cell is smaller than total children merging rows
• cell does not have a parent in the previous column
• other rows than starting are skipped if they don’t contain any data in columns
• parent cell merged rows can exceed the sum of children rows
From the starting cell address (except the first row), every value in cells is imported (there is no ending cell address).