How do I make changes to my profile?
- To make changes to your profile, please go to 'Profile Settings'. To access your profile settings, click on your username on the top right corner and clicking on the ‘wrench’ icon. Click here to learn more about How to change your profile settings.
How do I make changes to my user information?
- Please go to your 'Profile settings'. The first tab you will see is ‘User Information’. Type in your full name, upload an avatar, and click on the ‘Save Information button on the bottom.
How do I turn on or off the notification sounds?
- To turn on or off the notification sounds, please go to your 'Profile settings, and select ‘Conversation Settings’. To turn off notification sounds tick the checkbox and click on the ‘Save Conversation Settings’ button.
How do I change my Password?
- To change your password, please go to ‘Profile Settings’ and select ‘Security’ on the left side menu. Type in your old password into the ‘Old password’ field, and type in your new password into the ‘New password’ field. Please type in again your new password into the ‘Password confirmation’ field and click on the ‘Change Password’ button to save your changes.
Why cannot change my password in Profile Settings?
- The password cannot be changed in the Profile settings if the user account was created using LDAP authentication. Users created by using the Password authentication method can change their password in profile settings.
How do I change my online status?
- Please click on your username click on the ‘Change your status’ button and select a Status.
Why cannot view my time zone?
- You can view and set your time zone only if the Administrator user of your qmsWrapper instance made it available to the users to set their time zone