If you want to Search and Create a Report from Forms, select the "Forms" tab in the "Search and Report" Module.
User can search by following criteria:
- Name – User can type the entire subject of a form or word included in the subject of a process.
- Form Template – User can select a form template from the drop-down list.
- Author – User can choose the creator of issues from the drop-down list. There could be selected multiple creators of a process. User can select multiple Authors.
- Date created - User can select a date form is created.
Next to the "Clear filters" button, you can select "Search" and "Save search as report".
1. Click on the "Search" button
When you have selected the appropriate filters, click the Search button.
You will get a report:
All columns of filtered forms are shown, and they are Status, Priority, Project, Name, Creator, Assignee, Created Date, Additional Information, Problem Description, Request Results Form, Reference Number.
If you want to see only certain columns, click on the "gear" icon on the left and leave checked only those columns that you want to be shown.
If you want to export a report, you can first select the columns you want to export. Above the column name are checkboxes.
Leave checked only those columns that you want to export and click on the "Export to Exel" button on the right.
A popup window will appear asking you to open excel or save.
2. Click on the "Save search as report" button
When you choose your filters, you can also click to save your report "Save search as report".
A popup window "Save Search as Report" will appear asking you to enter the Report Name and Description. When you have filled in the fields, click the "Save Search as Report" button.
You can find all the lists you have saved by clicking on the "List of reports" button.
The list will be displayed in a popup window that will appear by clicking the "List of reports" button.
If you want to load a list, first select the desired list and then click the "Load" button.
You can change the List Name and Description by clicking the "Edit" button.
If you want to delete the list, click on the arrow that will open the dropdown where you can choose the "Delete" button.
3. Click on the "Clear filters" button
To start a new search, click on the "Filters".
The filter form will open. Click on the "Clear filters" button and the filters you previously selected will be deleted.