- Please click on 'File upload' in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the file and click Open.
- During the uploading session the 'Uploads' icon (cloud symbol) in the top-right corner is blinking.
- The 'File revision details' window appears, to optionally provide revision details and tag keywords for the document.
All documents in the Storage can have Tags, so they can be searched and listed by keywords. Tags can contain up to 100 keywords, separated by bars, and one Tag can have max 25 characters. Tags can edited without changing the document. Click OK.
- When the file was uploaded successfully, it is displayed in the Storage and a notification shows up for a couple of seconds in the top-right corner of the page. Files uploaded in one session are listed in the 'Uploads' section on the top of the page.
When the available Storage Plan is exceeded, a notification appears in the 'Uploads' section.
The combined size of all uploading files cannot exceed 600MB.
The size limit of each file that is going to be uploaded is 32MB.
- To view your uploaded files, please click on 'Uploads' (’cloud’ icon) in the top-right section of the page.
- You can view the list of files uploaded in one session. The list shows the file name and size.
- If any trouble occurs during uploading, a red exclamation mark and a notification appears on the 'Uploads' icon.
- To show the notification, please click on the ’cloud’ symbol. In the Uploads session list, files that failed to upload are displayed in red. If you point the mouse on the file in the list, you can view the notification message.
- To cancel uploading, please click on the ’X’ button.